Image

Image
May we never let things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. For one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be HAPPY without the things we can't or shouldn't have...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fashion affair : Maxi dress

I have an affair..only it wasn't a person...hahaha. it's my maxi dress. though many have the idea that only tall women can really pulled a maxi dress, me who  only have 152cm height on the other hand love it soooo much. 

why??? becoz it's elegant and at the same time practical. what i mean is it's easy to wear, no mix and match needed here. you can almost wear it anywhere you want to go, depending on the design and occasion. As long as we are comfortable and with the right design, it can really hide our flaws and flatter our figure and personalities.

here's a bit of my dream maxi dress.

love the colour and print....so elegant and gorgeous y'all.



really love this style...a maxi dress and a casual jacket on the outside. Nice for shopping or movie day out. Perhaps I could try this look with my blue maxi dress which i only wore once to Heitech Padu dinner last Jan.(dress from : anthropologie).


another favourite is maxi wrap dress. suitable for work or formal function...

Last but not least, the most wanted dress in my wish list is...(drum pleazzzzzzz!!!!). Both are my fav colours...green and red. (BTW, Penelope Cruz really looked so stunning in that red organza Armani Prive dress..besides, she had a rockin' bod)


Before I'm signing off, it wouldn't be complete, rite without at least a photo of this blog owner in maxi dress....hahaha. So....this is me again.......


p/s : FYI, every 7th January is maxi dress day.


1 comment:

  1. Can you please tell me where you found the grey wrap dress?

    ReplyDelete