Image

Image
May we never let things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. For one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be HAPPY without the things we can't or shouldn't have...

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Home Sweet Home : The Magical View Part 2

I did not put the picture in the same entry because after 3 paragraphs, I just realized that something that supposed to be a short entry and the rest is all about the magical view did not came out right. But after 3 long paragraphs, it would be such a waste if I were to delete the words that have been put correctly into more than 10 sentences. Besides, I've been too much away I think from blogging, lately. So it's great to see the ideas pouring and built into sentences. Without further delays, here are the magical view I've been talking about.

3 different sunrises on 3 different days
My first capture of sunset using my Iphone and Instagram
14 Nov 2011



14 Nov 2011
24 Nov 2011
3 Jan 2012
13 Feb 2012 - unedited

p/s : All pictures have been captured and edited using apps on my Iphone4, mostly with Instagram's filters. These pictures may no be copied and republished in any forms. All copyright reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment