Image

Image
May we never let things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. For one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be HAPPY without the things we can't or shouldn't have...

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Home Sweet Home : The Magical View Part 1

Living in Bandar Puncak Alam was never existed in my younger day's dream. If I was given the choice of living in a free residence between Puncak Alam or Subang Jaya, not even me but I bet most people will choose SJ rather than Puncak Alam. Even my friends and close families has had their complaints of my residence being too far to reach. But, what to do? This is all me and my other half could afford to buy everything ( I mean not everything actually. Human will never be satisfied with what they have...sad), well at least the basic things we need in a house. Such as a covered driveway attached when arriving home during heavy rain, a car park situated exactly inside our gate so that I'm able to unload my heavy goods supply when my other half was not around or a small yard where my children could play hide and seek. My preference is a landed house not a sky-high house where I can see KLCC through my windows...hehe. Sometimes, I admit it does break my heart when people said such things as far since they never knew what it took, for us to finally have a residence of our own. That is why I seldom invited people to my house because I never wanted to trouble them spending their money on tolls and especially the gas. 

After more than 3 years, I'm used to the word FAR especially traveling back and forth everyday to my office in Kelana Jaya. The traffic is heavier than ever now especially in NKVE. It takes about 40mins on ordinary traffic flow and it may takes an hour or more on heavy traffic flow. But I am happy to see the progress and development of Puncak Alam. Now we don't need to go FAR to shop for house supplies since there is Econsave nearby in Alam Jaya which is also part of Puncak Alam. The difference is only the developers.. ...Puncak Alam Housing Sdn. Bhd. which is the earliest developer and I think that's where Puncak Alam got it's name. My residence is under IJM Land Berhad (Shah Alam 2 ), Alam Jaya Commercial Centre under Barisan Elite Sdn Bhd. and a new developer in town is Worldwide Holdings Berhad which is currently doing massive construction for Puncak Bestari. And there's also new UiTM campus which is already opened more than a year now. This is the part I never did appreciate and happy about Puncak Alam 100 percent-ly. U know why??? Because it makes the pasar malam and food court and especially McD jam-packed with the students whose hunger for besides ready-cooked foods, the WI-FI. It's always full house especially on the weekend. They even bring along their printers, ok!!

But other than the development that's taking place right now which is good for our property value, I do appreciate one thing the most. Almost everyday my eyes was served with beautiful view of sunrise and sunset. I think Puncak Alam is one of the few ordinary places that has a breathtaking view like these. No need to go to the most beautiful places on earth to see those magical view of Allah's creation. Since I'm Instagram-ing now, so it's really good for my feed...hehe.

P/s : Will feed my next entry with the picture of the sunrises and sunsets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment