Image

Image
May we never let things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. For one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be HAPPY without the things we can't or shouldn't have...

Friday, April 6, 2012

Android users is ruining our IG club :(

Salam Jumaat....

If u notice on my profile, I wrote that I'm an Instagram addict. For Iphone users everybody knows Instagram. But 2 days ago it hit me that Instagram will be no more exclusive to Iphone users ONLY since it is now available for Android phone users. WHATTT?? Mode : Heartborken.

"dissapointment has a name...it's heartbreak - John Mayer, Heartbreak Warfare"

Now, if anybody ask me, what is Instagram, I couldn't proudly answer like this any more..." A photo sharing apps that's exclusively invented for Iphone users..bla bla bla".

 I just found out that the disappointments has been felt around the world when reading this, Iphone Users : Android is ruining our instagram club. Well, actually they do. Iphone has lost another exclusivity. Before, when Iphone users posted something on FB, the words via FB for Iphone will appear, now it's all gone with the wind updates, despite the facts that everyone is making request that the feature makes a comeback, we were disappointed again and again after one update to another, the feature never make itself appear again.

Steve Jobs has done a great job changing our way of life and I really admire his capabilities and brilliant ideas (which was copied promiscuously in the same form but different names of apps world). Now that he's gone, to see his masterpiece slowly lost its trademark disappoints me again and again and again. However, when I read this part of the article,

I think: that which smartphone we own has begun to inform our identities. In our gadget-filled lives, our phones have become another way for us to organize ourselves into separate groups, to label each other as "other" and "apart." Our tech has come to define us. 

I'm changing my angle of view to the positive sides. Besides, we smartphone users basically use it for the same thing, social networking, checking mails on the go, surf webs on the go, finding locations; just like the author of the article said, so lets just get along and share pictures of how beautiful our lives is.



P/s : this makes a good reason to add another smartphone change to Samsung Galaxy Note, perhaps :)

update: still disappointed no matter how hard I try to welcome androiders to my IG world:(

No comments:

Post a Comment