Image

Image
May we never let things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. For one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be HAPPY without the things we can't or shouldn't have...

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tatseless

Life feels like coffee without sugar lately......so bitter that even there are sugars, no matter how much I put it in, the coffee would be sweet but still, it's tasteless.

Something really hit me hard that I realized no matter how close some people are with u, u can never ever rely on them because people just hurt each other in a way that after few times, u just don't know what else to feel other than too heartbroken because the cut was too deep it couldn't heal anymore. Even if it heals, u will no longer be the same person they knew.

Ya Allah, give me strength, grant me patient and guide me to Your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment