Image

Image
May we never let things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. For one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be HAPPY without the things we can't or shouldn't have...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012.....

New year 2012 just rang in and I started this new year with Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....:)

New year resolution????hmmmmm.....haven't think about it bcoz I'm more of a person who goes with the flow a.k.a. not ambitious??? All I can wish for is an improvement from last year in health, income, marriage and well being. Same goes to the most important people in my life, my families and my parents and brother. 

I just hope I can be a better human being, better daughter, better parent and better life partner. Take any matters positively and pull away any negativity that only effect my productivity. Any way HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 :)


p/s : almost forgot about the coming 2012 since no massive celebration like it used to. If not becoz of some of my friends wishes, 1.1.2012 is just another ordinary day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment