Image

Image
May we never let things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. For one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be HAPPY without the things we can't or shouldn't have...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Birthday.....10 Sept 2012

Salam,

Should have written this yesterday, 10th SEPT 2012, tapi bit bz with life routine *pi keje-balik keje-house chores*. Anyway just want to write a lovely message to Mohd. Saifullah Hashim....should he ever read my blog AGAIN. Yess!! he did read it for the 1st time last Sunday when we were dining over at Secret Recipe and in front of me!! He did make me blush, okay!! *how could u, baby...malu laaa!!*.

Anyway the lovely message I'd like to shout out.........

*...............HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU................*
*...............LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH AS I ALWAYS HAVE.............*



Gaya tersendiri baca blog depan tuan punye blog :) Thai style fried rice dah sampai pon dah tak peduli dah...hahaha! Siap kena paksa kasi address blog lg...aiyakk! Tak bagi nanti durhaka laks...hehehe :)

p/s : How I got him read my blog out of a sudden??? Jeng...jeng...jeng

No comments:

Post a Comment