Image

Image
May we never let things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. For one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be HAPPY without the things we can't or shouldn't have...

Friday, September 7, 2012

Surprise....surprise!!! Baby twin on the way :)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....

This morning I went to SDMC, Subang Jaya for my first medical check-up for this 4th pregnancy. Yes, it's quiet late since it's already 14th week. Tapi sebab pegi private hospital takdelah risau kena pot-pet dekat nurse kan..hehe :) Did not get a good start since the doctor which is Dr. Haris Hamzah was late for 1 and half hours.

This is also my first pregnancy journey dengan doc lelaki, okay! I chose Dr. Haris sebab dia tak ramai patient, tu yang utama. Lagi satu, dulu pernah ada medical history dengan dia masa saya sakit perut disebabkan "corpus luteum cyst" kat belah kanan ovari. He's quiet friendly compare to the first time I met him. At least rasa nak marah sbb kena tunggu lama tu takdela makin bertambah teruk kan.

First check-up ni takdelah dia nak suruh test urine ke blood, just buat ultrasound je. Lega la sket sebab since it's Friday and he's already coming in late (tu pun syukur I was his 1st patient yang register), takut my other half tak sempat for Friday prayer.

So, there was I lying down on the bed wishing everything was fine sementara mr.doc me-ultrasound mak buyung ni punye perut. First, nampak kepala, tangan kaki semua. Dalam hati alhamdulillah lega *everything going on just great inside there*. Sempat gak la tgk mimik muka mr.doc masa dia nk ukur2 kepala baby and then saya perasan muka dia berkerut. Dalam hati dah risau dah...takut sangat if there was something wrong.

And then, out of nowhere, mr. doc cakap.....KEMBAR!! I was like...haaaa???? Biar betul! and mr.doc scan lagi ke kiri kanan atas bawah to make sure. Lepas tu dia tengok patient dia yang muka tak percaya ni dan cakap lagi skali....."memang kembar. see???" sambil tunjuk dekat screen monitor ultrasound tu kepala my twins sorang sorang. I looked at my other half and he looked at me in disbelief. Mr.doc's assurance and the ultrasound image really hit me hard like a big rock on my head sampai lupa nak mintak image ultrasound for our keeping.

Mr. doc cakap both my twins have separated just fine dalam uri ( don't know medical word for that) masing-masing. Jadinya, syukur alhamdulillah. Was thinking nak C-section je nnt tapi the cost $$$$$ mana nak cekau?? Company my other half peruntukkan 5k je dalam policy diaorg tapi I really hope there will be some kelonggaran untuk special case macam ni.

On the way ke tempat parking masa nak balik tu, my other half could not help himself smiling all the way there. Yeah...yeah, I know he is too happy but me on the other hand was soooo terrified and worry how it would be like to carry twins for 9 months and life after delivery with a twins. Dah le I'm a working mother. Boleh ke my boss faham keadaan pekerja dia ni? I know it won't be easy tapi semua ni anugerah Allah. Semoga semuanya berjalan dengan lancar dan selamat...aamin.


p/s : I know where I get this twin gene...from my other half since his mother has identical twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment