Image

Image
May we never let things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. For one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be HAPPY without the things we can't or shouldn't have...

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LIL' COBOK!!

Alhamdulillah, today my Ashif turns 4. Sadly, couldn't blow the candles with him today since he's in kampong with his atok-s, so we'll celebrate later next month ye, baby. Miss him damn much!! Feels like regretting sending all of them to kampong though I didn't feel this bad last time around. Maybe it's the HORMONE again....haha yeahh blame it on the HORMONE.

Called him this morning to wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY, but he ignored me when I was wishing him. I think he just couldn't hear me because of the phone in rumah tok ma was so canggih compared to rumah tok wan that most of them can't hear us whenever we talked to them on the phone. I really mean the word canggih here because that's facts. I wasn't trying to perli or something...hihi. It is a cordless phone so, maybe because of the phone shape is long and straight, they don't know where exactly they should put their ears.

Anyway, HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY my lil' cobok. Ummi and abah loves u so much...mmuahh :) Cakes and prezzies will be patiently waiting for you here. Semoga membesar menjadi anak yang soleh, berjaya dunia dan akhirat....aamin ya rabbal aalamin.



No comments:

Post a Comment