Image

Image
May we never let things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. For one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be HAPPY without the things we can't or shouldn't have...

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

#Twins : Precaution

Salam

Pregnant with twins is exhausting especially when u had to juggle with work and then back to your duty as a mom and wife. No, I'm not complaining here because that's fact unless u have a maid to assist u at home. For me, I don't have any.

The difference between pregnant with one baby and multiples are crystal clearly felt by me. I couldn't drive in traffic jams anymore, stand longer anymore, sleep tight anymore and not even sit in long hours anymore and bla bla bla...everything doesn't seems right, right now :( My back hurts most of the time, used to get dizzy and felt too lazy tired to go anywhere especially when I have a meeting. And unfortunately, my big boss is somehow a not-so-understanding kinda person when it comes to my current condition though he knew that I'm carrying twins *sigh*.

That makes me thinking, what if something happened to me when I was out on my own, though sometimes I did make excuses to not attend the meeting. I am not praying for something bad to happen *nauzubillah*, just saying that we should be prepared for the worst no matter how healthy or fit we are because like the saying goes "malang tak berbau". Ever wondered, if someone just had an accident and he/she is unconscious. How the people helping could inform their loved ones the fastest way if nowadays our smartphones are passcode/password protected? Nobody can access our phones to find our family member's number and this is where we had to rely on the authorities to take a quick action to inform our family :( 

So, this is the least I could do as a precaution :


Ohhh...the number I had to blur it here since it is case sensitive. Remember, for EMERGENCY ONLY!! hehehe :) And my brother came out with another idea the other day when I was in kampung. This time the purpose was not for emergency of course. It was only to keep the kids away from the Ipad for a while, but seemed that it didn't work for Ashif since he could stare at the pic and asked so many questions, not like Aqil who got scared enough and ran away screaming!! hahaha :)




Actually, this is the second picture I put as the lock screen wallpaper. The first one by my brother was a lot scarier than this even I dared not look or stare at my own Ipad!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment