Image

Image
May we never let things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. For one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be HAPPY without the things we can't or shouldn't have...

Friday, October 19, 2012

A tribute...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Alhamdulillah di pagi Jumaat yang mulia ini, penghulu segala hari, diri ini masih dipanjangkan umur dan masih dapat merasai segala nikmat yang Allah kurniakan. 

Today is the day to pay a tribute to my beloved mum for her 9 months struggle and hours of pain in the labor room 33 years ago just to bring me into this world.

Usually, this day will be full of wishes, sms or on my FB wall but this year  I have decided that I don't need any bday wishes though I still got some from the closest people around me...and for that I thank you for all your prayers.

That is why today will be something different than normal, a day to appreciate my mum not just for bringing me into this world but for making me who I am today. Since I'm a mum also going to be a mom again, so I think the purpose of celebrating remembering 19 Oct 2012 as the day to pay a tribute to my mum is more appropriate and meaningful for me.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank u...hehe. happy bday to ur sons jugak! sori tak dpt dtg hr tu:(

      Delete