Image

Image
May we never let things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. For one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be HAPPY without the things we can't or shouldn't have...

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Discovering H&M

Finally, H&M has landed in Malaysia, not just one store but two. And the fun part was the location of the 2nd store which is in Setia City Mall(SCM), just about 20mins from my home sweet home...yezzaaa!!

Suddenly, there were so much hype about the grand opening of this store which is a bit weird for me. Macam la takde oversea store lain yang se-happening H&M pon kat KL ni. I think berlambak pon....Mark & Spencer, Debenhams, Sephora la, to name a few. Maybe it was because of the grand opening in Lot 10 store was celebs packed and the media's role in making it such a big event. 

Dan lagi the promotional strategies to attract people. Can u imagine shopping there for free like 400 bucks free??? If it was me, I'll be the happiest girl in the world!! weeehooo!! I just read in SCM facebook that on the day of the grand opening there, some of the earliest persons got to have a total of RM400 cash card to spend there and RM200 gift card for the first 150 people to Q...woww!! And the Q has started as early as 8.30pm the night before the grand opening in SCM....double woww!!!

Jadinya, mane boleh orang lain je joining all the hype and happening things taking places there, lagi2 la SCM tu dekat je kan. And plus my lil brother has been an unpaid promoter for H&M when he keeps telling me that most of the clothes in H&M-SCM are prettier and well organized than in LOT 10 since he has been to both location...jealous! 

So, on one fine Saturday afternoon, my beloved other half was so kind enough to bring me there...so sweet of u, baby :)  Actually was planning to go there with my brother after my other half came home from his office futsal league, so I don't have to drag him and the kids with me. U know how most men react when they have to wait for their ladies during long hours of shopping trip plus they have to look after the children. I usually end-up not buying myself anything or making some shopping mistakes instead. Besides, I need my own therapy, a private time for myself to indulge in something I love doing ( and every women love doing...) just like him...playing football or futsal, right baby?? hahaha!

But since my brother had other plans, so I said to myself maybe next time I'll have the chance. H&M won't be closing anytime soon with the well received phenomenon by Malaysians. So, I did not even bother to ask my other half to bring me there instead, but he was so loving enough to offer me his kindness...hehe.

After going there, and get to indulge in my retail therapy (syukur, there was no massive crowd like sardines) while he wait outside with Aqil n Ashif, kakak followed ummi *becoz kakak is a grown up girl now and making her way to understand the joy of retail therapy too*. I've fallen so much in love with H&M clothing range because there were so much choices from glamorous to office attire to casual look to mix n match etc....etc....etc and the children's range also makes me rambang mata. No words could describe those feelings.... ..over kannsss!! And the price was definitely quite affordable with the quality u'll get and the brand u'll wear, or is it just me yang terlampau rambang mata sampai tak kesah dah rege berapa sebab dah lama (lama ke??) tak shopping. And they even had 30 days return policies in case u feel like u did not like the piece u've already bought. Of course there are terms and condition for that. 

That Saturday afternoon, I was a happy lady and mother since I get kakak something too. The boys did not get anything since I've spent some serious bucks *for me la yg gaji cukup2 makan ni* on their Nike sandals last month and did not manage to get kakak anything at the time. So, it was kakak's turn that day. Tapi dalam keghairahan shopping tu, I was a bit disappointed since I didn't manage to get my other half anything :( Dah la he surprised me with a birthday cake the day before, on my birthday!! Plan senyap-senyap dengan kakak pulak tu. I even thought he did not remember since he was so silent about my birthday. Lepas tu pulak sudi bawak his wife ni pi shopping. So sooo frustrated, dah la bday dia hari tu ingt nak belanja makan tapi end-up he payed half :(

Now, I know why H&M is such a big deal this few weeks, since now I am also a big fan too. Had to admit that shopping is such a good therapy for ladies, even my feet and my back did not hurt during the visit there though I have to be in a long Q at the payment counter. Almost lost my temper becoz of the bad reception in the store when I was trying to inform my other half that I was in a long Q, trying to comfort him that I'll be out ASAP. Tapi, the day after I had to have a lazy day because my back hurts sampai nak pi parti bday anak opismate my other half pon tak larat dah....penangan shopping. Tapi nak kena make another round of shopping trip *tak semestinya H&M...bankrap leee* sebab barang2 twins belum beli lagi kecuali yang ni je.....

Cute lil socks :)

Btw, my fav singer, Lana Del Rey is the face of H&M...truly luv her songs


p/s : Bumped into Dynas Mokhtar at H&M that day....she looked so lovely with her short hair :)

1 comment:

  1. Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed
    to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    my homepage; Cccam Test

    ReplyDelete