Image

Image
May we never let things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. For one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be HAPPY without the things we can't or shouldn't have...

Friday, October 19, 2012

Superficial wishlist...

Okay, since today is supposed to be my big day, can I just dream big too?? Lets layan my superficial wishlist as of I've been wishing for in my dreamland. So, here we go..........


Louboutin heels
Dior Granville

Oceanfront house  

Audi R8
Santorini Island, Greece for a lifetime getaway
A happy housewife.....perhaps??? ***nyanyi jela lagu "Perhaps,perhaps, perhaps"***

Hahaha....enough fooling around for the day. Keep dreaming big next year!!!

Note: All pics are Google pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment